NATO Continues To Pile The Pressure On Putin


Sweden’s 11th month process to join NATO finally came to an end. Hungary, being the only nation who had not yet accepted Sweden’s bid, voted in favor of Swedish accession. This is a clear demonstration of NATO expansionism, meant to continue piling the pressure on Putin.

This comes on the same day that the Slovakian Prime Minister, Robert Fico, came out and openly stated that NATO is considering sending their own troops to fight in Ukraine. This has been rumored for about a month or so now, but it looks like it is finally coming into fruition.


For all of the leaders and members of the media who claim that Putin is intending to conquer, not only Ukraine, but all of Europe, this certainly could fuel an escalation that was never necessary, or even on the table.


I for one never believed that Putin would enter Poland. I don’t even think he ever had intentions of going past Eastern Ukraine. Why would he? He doesn’t want a war with the entire world, but I have no idea what a direct conflict with NATO would look like. 


One thing is for sure, no one, and I mean no one, is looking for an end to the war itself. And what’s the update we get? That the war is about to get 10 times worse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

American Man Lights Himself On Fire For Palestine In Front Of The Israeli Embassy