If You Actually Think January 6 Was An Insurrection, You Are An Insane Person
If you think that what happened on January 6, 2021, was an attempt to take over the country, you are an insane person. I cannot imagine this being any rational human being’s argument, yet it is one of the focal points of this upcoming election. I remember watching the January 6 riots, quite vividly in fact. I could not believe what was happening, that much is true, but never in a million years did I think I was watching a takeover of the country. Do I really have to point this out?
Now, I do not think anyone who was watching the riots unfold had that thought cross their mind. And I mean no one. However, unthinkably, there are actual arguments being heard in court about whether or not this was an insurrection. On the January 6 Wikipedia page, it is described exactly in the same way as every failed coup attempt in history.
You can’t blame the Democrats for taking advantage of the riots, of course, every Republican would do the same, but how did they manage to spin this into some sort of failed coup? What they have failed to realize, because every normal human alive understands this was nothing more than a riot, the pushing of this narrative is another part of the ultimate backfire Trump has inadvertently created. It’s the same reason people love him so much, because the media, his opposition, hate him so much. When they are continuously lectured about something as ridiculous as January 6 being an insurrection, it backfires at a level never seen before. In communication, this is called the boomerang effect, and it has never been more powerful than today. If you push a weak narrative, it will backfire.
The seeds for November 5 have been planted. The media, establishment, or whatever you want to call it, have angered the population enough for another Trump term. Just some advice for the world, if you want to win next time, maybe present an argument that makes actual sense.
Comments
Post a Comment